I'm imagining a photo of the things that I've eaten in the past week, including a bizarre set of gummy fangs that I picked up in the department copy room/kitchen/storage room. I think I have an extra gummy pizza in my backpack somewhere. I mean, I guess that people are hardcore food bloggers for a reason, but can you imagine that collage being a set of your ingestions for the past week? I can't help but wonder if there are some dirty eating secrets... like the plastic wrapped fake-cheese single that I ate before I cooked dinner. I would throw the rest of them away, but I can't stand to throw away food!
I had also squeezed in the juice of half of a sweet lemon that I picked up at the local grocery store that carries a lot of Middle Eastern foods. Somehow, I couldn't exactly get my head around the idea of a sweet lemon. I still thought it would be tangy, but guess what? It's actually sweet. I could eat that thing like an orange. Weird, right?

2 comments:
a processed cheese slice? how did that get in your fridge?
i think i might try to do the photograph thing! hahaha... we'll see how well that goes... most of the food i eat is not so photography friendly.
hmmmm... what is sweet lemon? did they label it with a type? i want one now! lemonade without the need for sugar!
The sweet lemons have smoother skins and are more round. I just ate the rest of it, but am not sure about the lemonade application, since part of the appeal of lemonade may be the tang.
Post a Comment